It may happen sometimes that you need to delete your face-book account and create a new one. At the same time after that , you may have a doubt , will all the details and posts that you posted in the old account get transferred in the new account?
There is no app or option available in face-book that can do so. But there is a "download " option available which will help us to do so.
In this post below, the steps for transferring the old face-book account posts to new is given in the detailed manner. Follow the steps accordingly.
Suppose , you have an old account named "A" and you want to delete it and want to create a new one called "B" and transfer old posts in "B".
1. First you need to download a copy of your old profile, that's "A".
2. Then open a new account "B" and then upload your information
1. To download a copy of your old profile:
- Click "Account" then click "Account settings".
- Click "Download" twice , then click okay
- An email will be received by you when the process is completed. Click the link in the email and then type your password to start the download.
- After the download is complete, double click on the file, to unzip it.
2. To open a new account and uploading information:
- Fill the sign-up form to open a new account in Face-book.
- Re-add your friends using the list in download file.
- To upload the items from old profile, go to the downloaded file and add any item you need.