Hello Facebook lovers. Welcome to yet another trick related to Facebook. There are lots of tactics involved while using Facebook. One should know the way to use.
When we create a Facebook account, we type our name when it is asked while creating. And that name is displayed as the profile name. This can be changed to another name of your choice.
The change of name is very useful if you are going to display some nick names and one of your friends know you with that name. Your school or college friends may not know your nick names. Your old friends who are not in touch with you now and if they are searching for you by using the nick name, then they can search using those keywords. So in all these cases, if you set your account with some nick name or a name of your choice, then people searching for you will get their work done easier.
In the below image you will clearly see the display name as:
This name can be changed to other or set to other with a small interesting tactic or trick.
- Click on the "*" at the top right corner of the Facebook account.
- Select the option "Account Settings"
- Below "General Account Settings" option, click on "Edit" link at the right side of the "Name" option
- Then when the option expands, type the First name and the Last name as per your choice.
- Lastly save these settings by entering the password .
In this way you can set any name of your choice which is easier to find for others.