Personal things are to be kept secured when it comes to "online" visitors. One can send emails or complaints to Facebook. But Facebook has many accounts to get you notified. To make the Facebook understand that it is you with unique and trusted account, you have to set a security question which is very simple to do.
Once set, you can get identified as the owner of the account whenever you write to them for some help.
There is a simple and easy trick to set a security question. What you have to do is mentioned in 3 simple steps below.
- Go to www.facebook.com and login with your account credentials
- Click on the "*" symbol at the top right corner after the lock symbol.
- In the list of options, select "Account Settings" option
- In the left panel, select "Security" tab.
- The very first is "Security Question" . Click on it and it will expand its settings options.
- Select any question of your choice and answer it.
- For saving the settings, you have to enter the password that you have set for your account.
- Lastly click "Save Settings"
These are the simple steps wherein you can set a security question for yourself .
When it comes to "Facebook security" one thing also strikes in mind is how to avoid your account from getting banned? This also is a very important point that should be taken into consideration.