When you start chatting in Facebook, sometimes you find any image that is really worth sharing in the chat window with your fellow chatters. As you have the idea of chat emotions code, you can do that with any image.
Also Read: Facebook's new chat feature : Web or Mobile
If you see that any Facebook page has a very good image that can be used in chat window then follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Facebook Account
- Search for any page in Facebook using "Graph Search"
- Select that page
- When it opens, then find out the code which has some numbers in the URL of the page
- Copy that code
- Paste in the two brackets [[ ]] while typing in the chat window
- And your selected fan page image will appear in the chat window as emotion code
- Then press Enter as usual
- Now the selected page image is seen as emotion in the chat window
In this way whichever image you want from the Facebook page you can get it and convert it into an emotion code in the chat window.