Sometimes, there may be times that you cannot access Facebook. This may be due to your work place policies that will not allow you to access your Facebook account. In that case, there is no need to wait for a day long and then go home and update your status. You can do it accordingly when you have access to your email.
Email is always accessible to all. So even if your boss is watching you , you can send an email and update the status of Facebook account . Like not only the posts, but also uploading any photos or videos. That is also possible via email.
To update your Facebook account via email:
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click on the "Account Settings" option
- Then select "Mobile Settings" option
- You can see "Post by Email-Address" option . Click the "Edit" option connecting that
- The email address visible is the email you have to use for sending the status updates or images or videos
The "Email Address" that is highlighted is the email you have to use for sending emails for updating the status in Facebook.
If done setting, then click close.
Note : You can reset the email address if you want.
So, even if you don't have the access of Facebook , then not to worry, you can still do it with the use of this unique trick.