Facebook users are always in a search of some or the other options that they can use in Facebook.
This post is regarding the Facebook themes. How to change Facebook themes , may be a question in your mind.
Before moving to this in detail, have a look at the different types of Facebook Themes.
To get this look and feel of your Facebook profile, you can change the current theme in Facebook to a new one .
There are different ways to add a theme for Firefox users and Chrome users.
For Firefox Users:
- In Mozilla Firefox, install an add-on "Stylish"
- Restart browser after installing successfully
- Login to your Facebook account
- Click on the "s" i.e small "S" button in the Firefox status bar
- Select and click "Find styles for this site" . A new tab will open with different free themes that you can use in Facebook .
- Select any theme of your choice and preview it
- If done, then click on "Install with Stylish " button at the page's top right corner
- Select "Install" in the dialog box
For Chrome users:
- The "Stylish" add on is available for Chrome users too
- Install it
- Open Facebook.com
- Log in to your account
- Click on "S" button
- Click on "Find styles for this site " and in the new tab click on the theme of your choice
- Preview it . If you like it then, click on "Install with Stylish" button
Now use these steps and change the look and feel of Facebook profile.