You may be using iPhone and wish to synchronize all the contacts of Facebook with iPad or iPhone. As you are socially active and that all your contacts from Facebook should be exported to iPhone. There may be situations wherein you have many friends in Facebook but there ids or address is not stored in iPhone or iPad.
All you need is the latest version of the Facebook app on your iPhone and then you can achieve this target.
Know how to sync Facebook contacts with iPhone or iPad:
- Download the latest version of Facebook from iTunes. If you don't have, then get it from here.
- Go to the Facebook app on your iPhone
- Go to "Friends" icon and Tap
- Tap on the "Sync" button
- Edit your synchronization settings
- Tap on "I Agree" for accepting the notice. After this your iPhone will begin to download and synchronize the contacts
- After completion of this process, all your Facebook Friends' contacts will appear on your iPhone
Same steps can be applied for exporting the contacts to your iPad.