Facebook Timeline is collection of the photos, stories, and experiences that tell your story. What you have posted, what you have liked , which videos you watched and uploaded, who has tagged you, etc. In short what your activities are done on Facebook will be displayed in your Timeline.
Your Facebook Timeline can be seen by others but you don't have the access to their accounts. To know how others see your Timeline , have a note of the following steps:
- Log in to your Facebook Account
- Click on the Account Settings
- Select the option "Timeline and Tagging"
- In that click on "View As" option besides "Who can see things on my Timeline"
- When you click on "View As" option, it will open a new window of Timeline with a small tip at the top left corner to inform you.
- Click on "Okay" button
Remember: Things you hide from your timeline still appear in news feed, search and other places on Facebook.
Now this is your Timeline that will be seen by the public .