How many times do you share other pages, or like their pages? When was the last time you really have seen that your Facebook News Feed is de-cluttered and needs to be cleaned unwanted items or feeds?
Every time you see any impressive page or interesting thing, we naturally share and it gets shared on your News Feed. Sometimes, your unwanted friend requests are always displayed in the notifications area which you have not yet seen!!!!!
Messy News Feeds have to be always cleaned and decluttered when it is not needed.
There are different ways you can keep unwanted stuff away from your News Feed. Once you log in to your Facebook account in the morning, literally it feels messy when unwanted things are displayed. Instead of using the fact, "A stitch in time saves nine", the things are left unchanged. These pile up and bring more and more unwanted stuff to your feeds.
Better to keep them away and watch and go through a clean and tidy feed experience.
To declutter your News Feed,
- Unsubscribe from people you are not interested in watching.
- Uncheck the items that are not interesting for you without un-friending your friend with "I don't want to see this" option
- Improving your News Feed experience by taking a survey
- Check for any "Fake" profile in your account
- Use "Sorting" feature for sorting recent updates
- Use Facebook Security options
- Categorize your friends lists in "friends" or "Acquaintances" or "Family" etc
- Unsubscribe from unwanted posts by selecting which type of updates you want to see in your feed.
- Un-follow posts you are following that are not interesting now
- It is useless to follow a friend who has already "Unfriended" you in his or her friends' list. So better watch who has removed you from their list of friends and then decide.
Decluttering your Facebook feeds will give you a better experience of using the social networking.