Business fan pages need a tab for customers to contact them whenever needed. In that case, creating a "Contact Tab" and adding "Google Maps" link is the best way.
Your fan page will specify your contact details like email and contact number. But to get the geo-location on fan page will be a great way to show map of your exact location.
Prior to adding Google Maps in fan page, first you have to add "Contact Tab" to your page. To do so:
- Go to "Contact Tab" app from Graph Search
- Now select "Add to your fan page" button
- Choose your fan page from the list and hit "Add Page Tab"
- Now click on "Google Maps" option . Note that the link to Google maps is available in the following sentence: "You can easily show your contact information and business location through Bing or Google Maps."
- Type the location of your business center in the box and press Enter
- The location will be flagged in the map besides.
- Now click on the "Link" image, i.e. at the left side. You will get the link to that location on Google maps.
- The link to your location on Google maps will be displayed besides on the map. Copy the link of HTML
- Now go to your fan page and click on the "Contact tab" to embed this HTML link
- Paste the link and click "Save Application"
After completing the full process, your map with the exact location will be flagged when you click on "Contact Tab".