Whenever you log in to your Facebook account, you have your primary email stored with it. In case if you want to add a new email id to the account having already one email, then there is a trick to do so.
Another email can be added to the same Facebook account. Some settings have to be changed.
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Go to Settings -> General Settings
- Select "Email" option at the right of screen
- Click Edit option
- Your primary email id is already selected
- Click on "Add Another Email" option
- It will expand
- Type your second email id that you want to add
- Before clicking "Save Settings" option, enter the password