As while updating status posts or while commenting in Facebook, there is only possibility to add plain text. The other ways of expressing texts like superscript or subscript font or typing any number in exponent symbols are not possible to type in Facebook just as we type any other text, alphabets or numbers.
Hence, the keys are assigned to for all such types of fonts.
If you need to add or type any numerals using "Exponent" factor, then using "ALT" key is the best option. But only by pressing Alt key don't give you the desired results. With that yo have to use some other keys.
In this case, if you want to add "Exponents" in posts or comments in Facebook, then follow the steps:
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click in the text box area where you want to type
- Press "Alt" key and use the below mentioned set of keys for different exponent factors.
- For exponent 1 - Press "0185" on your number keys. Example :
- For exponent 2 - Press "253"
- For exponent 3 - Press "0179"
Try this out in your browser.
Very cool and interesting way to type exponential in Facebook.