A blog or a website will have articles and posts regarding a particular topic. The comments are necessary for the posts or content on the website.
The comments that people post below your article or content of the webpage, will either ask them to login to any one of their accounts like Google, Facebook, Disqus, Twitter, Linkedin etc. If people should leave comments using their Facebook profile directly on your site, then you have to use a Facebook social plugin called "Comments box".
There are many social plugins in Facebook that you can make use of for your website or blog. One of them is "Comments Box".
Steps to add "Comments Box" code or plugin in your website / blog
- Log in to your Facebook account
- On the other tab of your browser open the website or blog
- Now in Facebook tab, open "Plugins"
- Click on "Comments"
- Now you have to enter the details of your website and other for embedding the comments box in your website
- First go to the website on the other tab. Copy the URL of it
- Paste it in the "URL to Comment on" text box in Facebook plugins tab
- Set the "Width" of the box accordingly
- Set the "Number of Posts". By default it is 5. Change it if you want to.
- Select the "Color Scheme" either "Light" or "Dark"
Now click "Get Code" button.
The code will be displayed on the screen as shown below:
And you can see that below every article or blog post, the comments are made available for the Facebook users to use their profile and comment on.