The posts, groups, pages, etc can be bookmarked in your Facebook account whenever needed to look inside the same. Homepage of Facebook has a sidebar of bookmarks which quickly accesses to specific parts like pages or posts.
Facebook will come to know how often you visit the pages or posts. On the basis of that, it displays or populates the list.
To do so, you need to set the thing in Facebook to "Add to Favorites" section. This will bring your bookmarked group or page to the top of the page below your profile name.
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Select the group or page that you want to bookmark
- Hover over that and click on the pencil icon at the left side of the option
- List of options will be displayed
- Select "Add to Favorites" option
- This will bring the page or group to the "Favorites" section below your profile in your account
Marking any option as "Favorites" will help you find out what is the update in that particular field.