Facebook allows all other file formats to be uploaded or added in it. Starting from a ".Doc" or ".Xls" file.
It is very easy to upload any type of file format to Facebook. When thought of more deeply, when a word document file and excel spreadsheet can be added in Facebook, then how about a PowerPoint slide presentation!! The presentation will be in slides and if there are many slides to upload it to Facebook needs it to be converted from a normal presentation to a video format which can then play in Facebook.
When you want to upload a .PPT presentation file to Facebook, follow the steps :
- Open the presentation slide that you want to upload
- Then using "Save As" option save the file in a video format (Windows Media Video format)
- Then confirm the size of the video file to be best fitted in Facebook. Please note that it should not exceed 1 MB.
- Verify that the length of the video is not too long. It should not exceed 20 minutes long.
- In the meanwhile change the settings of your browser to allow pop ups
- Open your normal Facebook account
- Log in
- Select the "Upload images / video" option in the status bar
- Select the file you want to upload
- Once the file is uploaded you can type the details about the file in the status update
Earlier you have come across how to upload a word document or excel spreadsheet file to Facebook, now you can upload a PowerPoint presentation to Facebook.