To make your business fan page or any other fan page interesting, some interactive tabs or apps have to be installed. One of the best tabs is "Countdown Timer" tab or app.
The main intention to have this tab in fan page is to display the timer of days left for an event. You can have this for displaying a countdown timer for any festival like Christmas too.
To install a "Countdown Timer" app to your Facebook fan page,
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Type "Countdown Timer" app in Graph search. There you will get list of different type of apps. Select "Countdown Timer For Page" app
- Click on "Go to App" button
- Select from the list of fan pages that you are admin of and click "Add" besides the page name
- Select the type of display you want the timer to be on your selected fan page
- After selecting the type, now start entering the details in the text boxes below. First enter the title of the timer then the message for the viewers.
- Enter the event date and time
- Click "Save" and then click "Preview" button.
- Now you can see the timer for a particular event which displays the remaining days and time left.
- Now if all things are right, then click "View" button
- The tab will be seen on the page.
- Click "Post to Page" for finishing the process.
- Lastly check whether the tab is seen on the page by clicking your page name.
Look in the image above. If the tab is inserted it will be displayed with this icon as shown above.
Successfully you have set a "Countdown Timer" app or tab for your Facebook Page.