Businesses today need an online presence. It is the Digital World. If you want to find an audience to buy products or services form you then you need a key that will open the doors to visitors. The visitors need to be nurtured and brought to the final stage of buying your services or products.
People are making huge returns by using online marketing techniques and social media. What are you waiting for?
Facebook is a great platform for grabbing your targetted audience and advertise your services or products. With the monthly users of 1.23 billion globally, one cannot think of expanding any business or achieve the target.
Facebook is the first and most loved Social Media Platform in the Online Marketing field, where you can find the audience and target them with by creating Facebook Ads.
If you own a small business, then Facebook is your new best friend. It not only builds an online presence but also promotes brand loyalty and turn the awareness into sales. Hence you get an audience with a customer base who first become your brand visitors and later your potential buyers and customers.
Why Facebook for Small Business?
A very interesting and useful question for you to know why Facebook is so important for small business owners.
Well, it's only the platform where the Global users are more than 400 million and yet counting.
Important tools for building a Social Media Presence
The greatest tool that Facebook offers is Advertising and Targetting Right Audience. Other tools that you still aren't aware of are :
- Facebook Ads: Using Facebook you can create campaigns and target your audience according to age, gender, likes, location, language, etc. This will grow your audience base and who will get information about timely offers or events or giveaways, etc.
- Facebook Groups: Best way to reach a targetted audience is creating Groups.
- Facebook Page: To showcase your business, its services or products, you get a powerful tool, and that is Facebook Page. Using this tool you can create a professional page, a shopping store, etc. The page displays the details of your products and services. People who are looking for services or products you provide, then your page will be displayed in the list of other pages.
- Facebook Search: The search option at the top will search for people, pages, groups, and many more.
- Facebook Marketplace: Here you can buy or sell to your local community.
- Facebook Events: Organizing events? Do it online using Facebook Events. Inform the readers the details of the event which you are organizing targetting location wise.
- Facebook Contests: Run a contest on your Facebook page. This will increase page visibility resulting in more customers and sales.
Channelizing your Social media presence needs tools that professionally take care of your content, products, campaigns, ads, offers, events, etc that are created using Facebook. The main reasons behind using these tools are :
- Immediate response to your visitors
- Track performance
- Grow your audience
- Schedule posts and contents
- Engaging with your customers
All the above can be achieved single-handedly by the use of some Facebook marketing tools which are :
- HootSuite : The most powerful tool for marketers for managing many social networks, building brands, etc. Here you can schedule posts, track performance, engage with customers, analyse things for better performance, etc.
- Mailchimp: A great tool for getting Email Subscribers which you can use for promoting stuff through email and share directly to their email. Once you grab a database of email subscribers, you can send promotional offers, events, share discounts, etc to your subscribers. These email subscribers are potential visitors who would become buyers later.
- Facebook Creative Shop: A perfect place for brand makers for their businesses. The Facebook Creative Shop is basically a team of brand makers who build killer ideas to help clients flourish their businesses. You can create ads according to your goals. The goals may be anything from brand awareness, traffic, lead generation, engagement, increase sales, messages, etc.
- Facebook Blueprint: One who is new to Facebook Marketing and wants to learn the techniques that really work, then Facebook Blueprint is one such option. It is an e-learning platform where you can learn latest trends in Facebook Marketing. Mostly covered topics include Facebook Terminology, A/B testing, Best practices for creating successful campaigns, etc. You will get certified by Facebook.
- Facebook Integrated Inbox: If you want to get all messages of your business using Facebook Messenger, Instagram accounts, and manage your Facebook business profile all in one place then Integrated Inbox will help you in it.
- Hashtags: A very powerful tool that spreads across the visitors is a keyword using hashtags(#). It is simply a word or a group of words included with the hashtag sign. For example #FacebookTricks is a keyword with the hashtag. Why hashtags are important? It's because of the growing demand for search options in Facebook for a particular word or a group of words describing the post.
- Audience Insights: This gives a detailed information about your audience like age, gender, location, likes or interests, etc. Using this reports you can drive more visitors or customers and engage them.
- Landing Page: You can create a professional looking Landing Pages for your business. It showcases your professional services or products you are selling. This is the primary way that you can grab the new audience and nurture them to sell them if they are interested.
For small business owners who have just started using social media or are yet to design how to use Facebook for small business, then you have come to the right place and right post. Best things come if your product or services provide value to visitors or customers.
Setting just goals and working for hours on your business will not work if you don't have a proper guidance on how to make profits and build a strong relationship with your customers. Stepwise execution of marketing is necessary. The latest techniques, latest tools and how to optimize the marketing strategies, etc play an important role in building a successful brand online using Facebook.
What you need for creating a successful brand online and good Facebook marketing are :
- Step by step guidance and instructions for creating, optimizing Facebook business page
- Tools for creating Facebook Ads
- Track your results
- Useful real-life examples of Facebook marketing success stories
Starting using Facebook is easier but yet tricky for business owners to create, build, spreading the business, grabbing the audience who are interested, nurturing them with their interests, selling at the right time using Ads, etc.
Learn how to do all of the above by going through "Facebook Marketing For Small Business" .
Here you will know how to :
- Create a professional page
- Build a customer base
- Get Email Subscribers
- Advertise your business using Ads
- Know where people are liking your services or products
- Get real-life success stories who have used the strategies shown in this book. So you can also use them accordingly and succeed.
- Track your performance on Facebook and retarget the visitors
It is a handy guide for those new business owners or entrepreneurs who want to create their own style of advertising online using Facebook Marketing Strategies.
People who have bought this book are happily enjoying their business grow online using Facebook.
Grab this book and create your own unique style of advertising and marketing online using Facebook.