Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How to find who unfriended you on Facebook - Facebook trick

Want to know who has secretly deleted or unfriend you from their friends list????


Facebook gives a great opportunity to send a "Friend request" to someone whom you know. But in some cases the other person out there may not be interested in your friendship which is not visible if he/ she has unfriend  you in the list. Well, there is a Facebook trick to do so. There are some applications which finds out who has deleted you from his / her friends' list. 

There is a simple script that works best with the Google chrome, Opera, Firefox, etc, which actually intimates you who has deleted you from his / her friends list or unfriends you in other words. 

Option called "Unfriend finder" which allows you to know who removes you on Facebook. Likewise below mentioned are few websites where you can actually check the person who has removed you from facebook friend list. 


1. Who Deleted Me     

           

2. UnFriend Finder                


3. Social Fixer  

                     

4. Twenty Feet                       



When you first allow access to these applications, they backup all the list of friends. The application then notifies via email when someone drops off your list. 

Either the person has actually dropped you as a friend on Facebook or he or she has quit Facebook.


Now you can find out who has started "Hating" you in Facebook too. To do so, use an app called "Hate With Friends". This app will let you hate someone in your Facebook account and also find out who is hating you in turn. 

 







11 comments:

  1. This will help someone so much concerned about this friend list coming down for some time.
    Some anger, some jealousy and some shouting may follow

    www.letsnurture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very help full when some one unfriend me.... thanks for the post.. :)

    My Blog Facebook Hacking

    ReplyDelete
  4. waoo what an awesome tricks about facebook,,,,,i am surely gonnaa share it with my friends !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am going to use who deleted me, thanks :)

    BlogEnia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all for sharing your thoughts. I appreciate your comments. Helpful for me to bring more and more tricks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer http://who.fbunfriended.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is just great and i can assume you're an expert on this subject.This is a really well written article.I am hoping to give a contribution & aid different customers like its helped me. Good job.


    You are welcome to my blog post: Social Media Marketing Tips

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My friend was 300+ in 5 month back. But now I have noticed that, my friends list are now only 200. So may be some of my friends unfriend me. Thanks for share this amazing article that will help me to check who unfriend me. Keep sharing Facebook Tips

    ReplyDelete