As you all know that there is a fresh new feature introduced by Facebook, the Developers say that when you edit any post or status in your Facebook wall or timeline, the likes and comments or images that you have posted earlier will not get erased off. When this is possible why not use this new option for changing the posts that need editing. The editing may be just adding punctuation, or adding a new sentence , or just a new image, then that can be done with some simple steps.
To know what is this new feature called "Edit Posts" visit the link .
There is just a simple step for doing editing of any post.
The images will guide you through the process.
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Go to your Facebook Timeline
- Select any post that need editing and some small changes
- Hover over the mouse at the top right corner of that post
- It will have a list of options
- Select the option "Edit"
- Type or make the necessary changes in the post
- Then click "Done Editing" button
Please note that after editing your post, what likes and comments you had received earlier will not be lost and will appear after editing too.